Friends, care services and meaningful activities creates a full life for our participants.
I am Molly and I am Cassia
director of health services, open circle
Enriching and active daytime program
Open Circle of Apple Valley
Open Circle Adult Day Services can be ideal for those who live at home but could benefit from daytime assistance. We focus on the health and wellness of our participants and offer reassuring support for their family caregivers.
Open Circle is located within Apple Valley Villa where our participants can enjoy many of the amenities and services this senior health and living community provides including daily exercise programs for strength and balance.
Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is connected next door and provides outpatient rehabilitation services on site including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
The nurturing enviroment at Open Circle of Apple Valley encourages friendships and involvement through a wide variety of fun and interesting activities. Our program provides meaningful, purpose-filled opportunities to help our participants remain vital contributors to the larger community.
Our staff are specially-trained with many years of experience in adult day services and care.
Visit OpenCircle.org to find other locations and to learn more.
Adult Day Services and Health Care
Amenities and services
- Full, nutritious breakfast and lunch each day
- Participants dine together like family
- Afternoon coffee time with snacks
- Beauty salon/barber shop on site
Meaningful social activities
- Friendships develop through social opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time
- Community outings for lunch, shopping and sightseeing
- Conversations with the Chaplain
- Registered nurse is available
- Liaison with medical providers
- Medication assistance
- Chronic condition management and cognitive support
- Vital signs and health check-ups
- Health monitoring for preventive care
Family caregivers’ support
- Open Circle Care Consultation offers support services and resources for caregivers
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Respite for caregiver’s personal needs, interests and family time
Finance sources such as Alternative Care (AC), Elderly Waiver (EW), Veterans benefits and others may be available for qualified individuals.
“Adult day has been great for both of us. It gives me some time to do some things that I need to do without him and I don’t worry about him. I know where he is and that he is well cared for.”
—Adrian & Joanne, spouse