The best of both are here—active, carefree living and peace of mind for the future.
I am Lisa and I am Cassia
Freedom, choices and peace of mind…
Independent Living at Apple Valley Villa
What would you like to do today? Independent senior living is about freedom and choices. Leave behind the worries of homeownership and use your time as you wish for your personal passions, learning, exercise and fitness, spiritual growth or volunteering. Maybe you’ll join the Bible study group, game night or try water aerobics—there are so many options!
You’ll find a variety of choices to enjoy your full life in our amenity-rich, hospitality-focused senior living community. A beauty salon/barber shop is on site where a professional stylist offers services for women and men. Social opportunities include events, entertainment, educational seminars, a variety of guest speakers, trips and many others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there. You can be as busy as you like; the choices are yours.
Delicious dining options
Our apartments have full kitchens, but when you choose not to cook, you may order delicious meals, freshly prepared by our chef daily. Enjoy fine dining with professional service in our dining room. Or, you may choose our Deli for breakfast, one of our daily lunch specials or morning coffee with friends.
- Convenience store for items you may need including greeting cards, groceries or household items
- Fitness Center with classes and staff who can answer questions
- Heated Therapeutic Pool for aquatic exercise and classes
- Billiards and cards room
- Activity room
- Library with computer for residents to use
- Chapel with non-denominational worship services
- Located near restaurants, shopping, professional services
- Outdoor patios, walking paths, sparkling pond with fountain
A la carte Services for additional fees
- Dining programs
- Guest suite for comfortable family visits
- Beauty/barber shop, nail salon services
- Heated underground parking
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Additional storage space
- Emergency response pendant when open to home care
- Local medical providers visit on site for scheduled in-home medical care
Included in your monthly fee
- Private apartment with floor plan choices, most feature a balcony
- Walk-in showers and grab bars
- Emergency pull cord
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and garbage disposal
- Basic satellite television (expanded packages available for additional fees)
- Free storage space (limited availability)
- Pet-friendly community
- Individual climate controls for heat and central air conditioning
- Heat, water, sewer, garbage and recycling
- Weekly vacuuming
- All maintenance for appliances, building and grounds
- Daily “I’m OK” check
- Scheduled social spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Full time staff chaplain for spiritual care needs
- Transportation for scheduled outings and shopping
- Licensed nurse on site seven days a week and available for staff consultation by phone, 24-hours daily
A continuing care community
Should your health needs change, a full range of health services are available within Apple Valley Villa. Assisted living services can come right to your private apartment. Care Suites are available for higher levels of assisted living including 24-hour personal care. Memory Care are special suites for those with memory loss.
Connected next door is our Health Care Center, providing 24-hour skilled nursing for those with complex or chronic health needs. Short-term rehabilitation with a full range of therapies is ideal for those recovering from illness or after hospitalization. Outpatient therapy services are open to anyone.
You have the freedom to choose.
One-, two- or three-bedroom floor plans are offered in the size to fit your lifestyle. Most apartments include a spacious balcony.