I try to let my servant heart shine each day.
I am Sherry and I am Cassia
director of HUD housing
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Apple Valley Villa
What is assisted living at Apple Valley Villa? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and laundry services are available. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are available for purchase three times daily either from our deli or professionally served in our elegant dining room!
- Convenience store for items you may need including greeting cards, groceries or household items
- Fitness Center with classes and staff who can answer questions
- Heated Therapeutic Pool for aquatic exercise and classes
- Billiards and cards room
- Activity room
- Library with computer for residents use
- Chapel with non-denominational worship services
- Located near restaurants, shopping, professional services
- Outdoor patios, walking paths, sparkling pond with fountain
A la Carte services for additional fees
- Guest suite for comfortable family visits
- Beauty/barber shop, nail salon services
- Heated underground parking
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Additional storage space
- Local medical providers visit on site for scheduled in-home medical care
A full range of health and personal care can come right to the privacy of your apartment.
Amenities & services included in rent
- Private apartment with floor plan choices, most feature a balcony
- Walk-in showers and grab bars
- Emergency pull cord
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and garbage disposal
- Basic satellite television (expanded packages available for additional fees)
- Free storage space (limited availability)
- Pet-friendly community
- Individual climate controls for heat and central air conditioning
- Heat, water, sewer, garbage and recycling
- Weekly vacuuming
- All maintenance for appliances, building and grounds
- Daily “I’m OK” check
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Full time staff chaplain for spiritual care needs
- Transportation for scheduled outings and shopping
- Licensed nurse on site seven days a week and available for staff consultation 24 hours daily
- Care staff on site seven days a week, 24 hours daily
Assisted living services available
A nurse assessment will help to determine the services most beneficial for you. Additional fees are based on services needed.
- Initial nurse assessment and plan of care
- Nurse coordination and communication to family members, physicians, therapists and pharmacy
- Maintenance of clinical health records, physician orders
- Emergency response personal pendant
- Vital signs management
- Morning and evening care
- Shower assistance
- Whirlpool spa tub assistance
- Bathroom support
- Medication management
- Clinical treatments
- Cataract surgery package
- Comfort checks
- Coumadin management
- Diabetic management
- Oxygen management
- TED hose assistance
- Therapeutic exercise
- Escorts within the building
- Long-term care benefit coordination
As part of the Apple Valley Village continuum of care, care suites and memory care is available.
Also, rehabilitation therapies, skilled nursing memory care and long-term care are available at our adjacent Health Center.
You have the freedom to choose.
One-, two- or three-bedroom floor plans are offered in the size to fit your lifestyle. Most apartments include a spacious balcony.